Sunday, May 27, 2012
Powerpuff Girls process
1. Ideas, sketches, thumbnails (btw, i always do many more sketches in my sketchbook before starting)
2. sketch in black and white, basic values and tighter drawing
3. finish drawing, block in colors
4. tone and value, switching back and forth between color and black/white as i paint.
5. color and value
6. some detail
7. more detail
8. Refining the focal point and pushing some values and color saturations/temperature.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
January 18, 2015 at 5:16 PM
hi there, impressive work!
i have a qstion, why in the 5 and 6th image u flip horizontally?
Post Comments (Atom)